Friday, December 29, 2023

What I am up to these days - Smartphones for all (updated)

Update 12/29/2023

I've retired the Smartphones for all project, at least for now. I really couldn't find much interest in the topic, so I came to feel I was writing something just for myself. I have retired the sphone4all.com domain, it will be soon available for others (including, certainly, spammers can scammers - no way to avoid that).

I have moved archived the WordPress site as a subdomain of another domain I own. If for any reason you'd like to see the archives they are at:

https://www.sphone.bethebestyoucanbe.us/

I've removed the URLs from the post below.

Original: 4/2018

This blog is quieter than it used to be. There are a few reasons for that, but mostly I’m spending blogging time slogging away on the Smartphones for All book project — which is now iPhone specific. I publish chapter excerpts on a blog there every few weeks. Here are a few recent examples:

You can follow that project by blog feed, or on Facebook or visit the blog to see all the recent posts.

I no longer make predictions as to when I’ll be done. I know the topics to cover, I write and revise, one day it will be finished. I plan to do the Amazon self-publishing thing.

No comments: